Here, you can read about:
§ 1 Allgemeines, Kundenkreis, Vertragssprache
(1) Communicatio optima Eva-Maria Schottdorf MD MSc, Emergency Physician and Trainer, Alte Hopfenpost, Hopfenstraße 8, 80335 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "service provider") offers customers on the website https://www.communicatio-optima.com/home (hereinafter "website") to use certain services. All offers and services based on orders from our customers (hereinafter "customers") via the portal are subject to these general terms and conditions.
(2) You can find Information on the service provider here https://www.communicatio-optima.com/legal-notice.
(3) The range of services on our portal is aimed equally at consumers and entrepreneurs.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions,
(a) ist ein Verbraucher jede natürliche Person, die den Vertrag zu einem Zweck abschließt, der weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden kann (§ 13 BGB) und
(b) ist ein Unternehmer eine natürliche oder juristische Person oder eine rechtsfähige Personengesellschaft, die bei Abschluß des Vertrages in Ausübung ihrer gewerblichen oder selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit handelt (§ 14 Absatz 1 BGB).
(4) The customer's terms and conditions do not apply, even if we do not separately object to their validity in individual cases.
(5) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is exclusively German. Translations of these terms and conditions into other languages are for your information only. If there are any differences between the language versions, the German text takes precedence.
§ 2 Vertragsschluß
(1) Our Range of Services
- Seminars for the Process Communication Model® - PCM - a personality and communication model
- Erstellung von Process Communication Model ® – PCM – Persönlichkeitsprofilen anhand des internationalen standardisierten Fragebogens und Besprechung der Profile im individuellen Einzelgespräch, persönlich oder online, anhand der Begleitunterlagen
- Seminars for Crew Resource Management (amongst others: teamwork, leadership, communication within the team, error management, human factors)
- Seminars with fixed dates
- inhouse seminars for businesses and healthcare providers, such as hospitals and the emergency medical service
unless otherwise expressly stated, our portal is subject to change without notice and non-binding, unless the offer is designated as binding in writing.
(2) Our written order confirmation is decisive for the scope of the order and its execution.
(3) The customer's order represents an offer to the service provider to conclude a contract for the service ordered by the customer. If the customer places an order via the Internet or email, he will receive an email from the service provider stating the Confirmation of receipt of the order and details of the order (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not yet constitute acceptance of the customer's offer, but merely informs the customer that the service provider has placed his or her order.
(4) A customer's order confirmation constitutes a binding acceptance of the order content specified in the confirmation. The customer is bound to an order signed by him and not yet accepted by us 8 calendar days after dispatch. We are entitled to accept the offer within this period. Decisive for compliance with the deadline is the point in time at which our acceptance is received by the customer.
(5) A contract with the customer is only concluded when the service provider accepts the order by another email or by fax or post to the customer. (Declaration of acceptance). The acceptance period for an order for us is 8 (eight) days from receipt of it.
(6) The contractual provisions with details of the agreed services, including these general terms and conditions, will be handed over to the customer immediately or sent by email with acceptance of the contract offer or with notification thereof. We do not store the contractual provisions.
(7) Every customer who is a consumer is entitled to revoke the offer in accordance with the special cancellation policy that is communicated to her or him when ordering on our website.
§ 3 Vertragsdauer/Seminartermine
(1) The duration of the contract and the time of the service result from the specific agreements between us and the customer.
(2) Seminars on fixed dates within the meaning of § 2 (1) are published on the portal by the service provider 6 (six) months in advance.
In-house seminars are individually coordinated and agreed with the customer.
(3) The customer is entitled to cancel the seminar. In this case, the service provider requires reasonable compensation. The service provider lumps its claim for compensation as follows:
a) Cancellation of participation in the booked seminar 59 to 30 days before the start of the seminar: 30% of the agreed price,
b) Cancellation of participation in the booked seminar 29 to 14 days before the start of the seminar: 30% of the agreed price,
c) Cancellation of participation in the booked seminar 13 to 7 days before the start of the seminar: 40% of the agreed price,
d) Cancellation of participation in the booked seminar 6 days before the start of the seminar: 90% of the agreed price,
if the customer does not expressly prove that the service provider has not suffered any damage or that it is significantly lower than the flat-rate compensation.
In the event that the customer withdraws from the contract at short notice (5 days to 1 day before the start of the seminar) or does not appear at the agreed place on the day of the seminar, the agreed price is due in full. The service provider expressly reserves the right to claim related damages.
(4) The right to terminate the contract for an important reason remains unaffected.
§ 4 Behinderung des Diensteanbieters/Höhere Gewalt
(1) If the service provider sees any circumstances of any kind hindering the execution of an individual order, he will inform the customer in writing in good time. If the hindering circumstances are not the responsibility of the service provider, the contracting parties will agree on a reasonable postponement of the agreed seminar dates. If the timely written notification is omitted, the service provider cannot later refer to these circumstances.
If no agreement can be reached between the service provider and the customer, the customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract and payments already made will be reimbursed.
(2) If a specified minimum number of participants is not reached, the service provider is entitled to withdraw from the contract if the minimum number of participants is indicated in the service description on the portal and the declaration of acceptance (booking confirmation) for the corresponding seminar.
(3) The service provider reserves the right to hire a replacement coach if there are factual reasons for this. There are factual reasons in particular if the service provider is ill himself and cannot provide the service ordered by the customer.
(4) In cases of force majeure, the contracting party concerned is released from the obligation to perform for the duration and to the extent of the effect.
Force majeure is any event outside the sphere of influence of the respective contracting party by which it is prevented, in whole or in part, from fulfilling its obligations, including fire damage, floods, strikes and lawful lockouts, as well as malfunctions not caused by it or official orders.
The affected party will immediately notify the other party of the occurrence and cessation of force majeure and will use its best efforts to remedy the force majeure and limit its effects as far as possible.
In the event of force majeure, the contracting parties will agree on how to proceed and determine whether, after their termination, the services not performed during this period should be delivered. Regardless of this, each contracting party is entitled to withdraw from the affected orders if the force majeure has lasted more than four weeks since the agreed service date. The right of each contracting party to terminate the contract for an important reason in the event of force majeure that lasts longer remains unaffected.
(1) For the duration of the contract, the provider grants the customer the non-exclusive (simple), non-transferable, non-sublicensable, spatially unrestricted right to use the contractual services within the scope of the respective contract purpose. There is no physical transfer of the contractual tools of the website construction kit outside of the IT infrastructure of the provider. The subject of this right of use is internet-based access to the website builder and any content made available within the website builder. The right of use also relates to new versions, updates or upgrades of the services imported by the provider during the term of the contract. However, the provider is not obliged to provide new versions, upgrades or updates, unless this is absolutely necessary to remedy the defect or maintain the contractual service.
(2) The customer is obliged to indemnify the provider from all claims by third parties based on the illegal use of the contractual services of the provider by the customer. The above obligation only applies if the customer is responsible for the violation. If the customer recognizes or has to recognize that such a violation is imminent, there is an obligation to inform the provider immediately.
§ 5 Eigentum und Nutzungsrechte
(1) The service provider reserves the ownership or copyright of all offers and cost estimates submitted by it as well as leaflets, illustrations, brochures, catalogs and other documents and aids made available to the customer. Without the express consent of the service provider, the customer may not make such objects or their contents accessible to third parties, disclose them, use them himself or through third parties, or reproduce them. At the service provider's request, he must return these items in full to the service provider and destroy any copies that may have been made if they are no longer required in the ordinary course of business or if negotiations do not lead to the conclusion of a contract. The exception to this is the storage of electronically available data for the purpose of normal data backup.
(2) The customer receives at the time of delivery materials, documents and documents (hereinafter referred to as “materials”) that were delivered by the service provider or otherwise brought into the seminar and that were already in place before the order was placed or the inclusion of these materials in a seminar a simple right of use, which the use for the purpose of holding the seminar.
§ 6 Preise, Zahlungsbedingungen, Aufrechnungsverbot
(1) Es gelten die in Anzeigen und/oder Internetseiten von uns angegebenen, jeweils aktuellen Preise. Alle Preisangaben sind in Euro und zzgl. Umsatzsteuer. Der Leistungsumfang wird für unsere Seminare auf unserem Portal unter „unsere Seminare“ und für die individuellen PCM Persönlichkeitsprofile unter „Ihr individuelles Persönlichkeitsprofil“ genannt.
(2) Der Preis für die gebuchte Leistung „Process Communication Model ® – PCM“ wird sofort mit Bestellung fällig und ist ohne Abzug zahlbar, sofern nicht etwas anderes schriftlich vereinbart ist. Alle übrigen Forderungen werden mit Zugang der Rechnung fällig und sind ohne Abzug zahlbar. Wir bieten nachfolgende Zahlungsmethoden an: Rechnung, Überweisung. Wir behalten uns vor, bestimmte Zahlungsmethoden auszuschließen.
(3) Rechnungsbeträge sind innerhalb von 14 Tagen nach Zugang der Rechnung ohne jeden Abzug fällig, sofern nicht etwas anderes schriftlich vereinbart ist. Wir bieten nachfolgende Zahlungsmethoden an: Rechnung, Überweisung. Wir behalten uns vor, bestimmte Zahlungsmethoden auszuschließen. Alle Forderungen werden mit Zugang der Rechnung fällig und sind ohne Abzug zahlbar.
(4) Für den Fall, daß der Kunde bei Fälligkeit nicht leistet, sind die ausstehenden Beträge ab dem Tag der Fälligkeit mit 5%-Punkten über dem Basiszinssatz zu verzinsen; ist der Kunde Unternehmer, sind die ausstehenden Beträge ab dem Tag der Fälligkeit mit 9% – Punkten über dem Basiszinssatz zu verzinsen. Die Geltendmachung höherer Zinsen und weiterer Schäden im Falle des Verzugs bleibt unberührt.
(5) Die Aufrechnung mit Gegenansprüchen des Kunden oder die Zurückbehaltung von Zahlungen wegen solcher Ansprüche ist nur zulässig, soweit die Gegenansprüche unbestritten oder rechtskräftig festgestellt sind oder sich aus demselben Auftrag ergeben, unter dem die betreffende Leistung erfolgt ist.
§ 7 Widerrufsrecht
1 Allgemeines, Kundenkreis, Vertragssprache As a consumer, you have a right of withdrawal for contracts concluded outside of business premises and for distance selling contracts.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day the contract is concluded.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Eva-Maria Schottdorf MD MSc
inform you of your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE WITHDRAWAL
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from the fact thatß You have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services should start during the cancellation period, you have to pay us a reasonable amount, which is the proportion of the services already rendered in the service up to the point in time when you inform us of the exercise of the right of cancellation with regard to this contract Compared to the total scope of the services provided in the contract.
The right of withdrawal expires in the case of a contract for the provision of services even if the entrepreneur has rendered the service in full and has only started to perform the service after the consumer
- has expressly agreed that the entrepreneur begins the execution of the contract before the cancellation period expires and
- her or his knowledge has confirmed that her or his consent loses her or his right of withdrawal at the start of the execution of the contract.
End of Cancellation Policy
Model Withdrawal Form
1 Allgemeines, Kundenkreis, Vertragssprache (If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
Eva-Maria Schottdorf MD MSc
- I / we (°) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me / us (°) for the purchase of the following goods (°) / the provision of the following service (°)
- Ordered on (°) / received on (°)
- Name of the consumer
- Address of the consumer
- Signature of the consumer,( for notification on paper only)
Delete where inapplicable.
§ 8 Verschwiegenheit
We undertake to keep secret all information and documents accessible to us in connection with the conclusion of the contract, which are designated as confidential, or which, in other circumstances, are clearly recognizable as the customer's business or trade secret, and - insofar as this is not required to achieve the purpose of the contract - neither to record nor to pass on or to utilize.
§ 9 Haftungsbeschränkung
(1) We are only liable for damage that was caused intentionally or through gross negligence or in the event of culpable breach of a major contractual or cardinal obligation or in the event of non-fulfillment of a guarantee or if a defect has been maliciously concealed from us. A "cardinal obligation" within the meaning of this provision is a duty of mine, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contractual relationship between the parties possible, the violation of which jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract and the customer regularly relies on compliance with.
(2) In the event of a breach of a major contractual or cardinal obligation that is attributable to simple negligence, our liability is limited to the typically foreseeable damage.
(3) Any further liability on our part is excluded. The above disclaimers do not apply to culpable injury to life, limb and health. Liability under the German Product Liability Act remains unaffected by these general terms and conditions.
(4) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at all times according to the current state of the art. We are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our online presence.
§ 10 Datenschutz
(1) The quality requirements of the service provider include being responsible with the personal data of the customer (this data is hereinafter referred to as "personal data“). The personal data resulting from the contractual relationship is therefore only collected, stored and processed by the service provider insofar as this is necessary for the contractual performance of the service and permitted by legal regulations, or is ordered by the legislator. The service provider will treat customers' personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of applicable data protection law and will not pass them on to third parties.
(2) In addition, the service provider only uses customer personal data if the customer has expressly consented to this. The customer can withdraw their consent at any time.
(3) The customer is aware that to carry out pre-contractual measures and fulfill the contractual relationship, the collection, processing and use based on Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) GDPR, among other things, of whose name, consumer or entrepreneurial status, address, date of birth and bank details are required.
(4) With regard to the customer's personal data, the service provider will comply with the relevant statutory provisions, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
§ 11 Schlußbestimmungen
(1) Unless expressly stated otherwise in these general terms and conditions, all declarations must be made in writing or by email. The service provider's email address is: email@example.com. The service provider´s postal address is: Communicatio optima, Eva-Maria Schottdorf MD MSc, Alte Hopfenpost, Hopfenstraße 8, 80335 Munich, Germany. Contact details are subject to change. In the event of such a change, the service provider will inform the customer of this.
(2) Subject to mandatory international private law provisions, the contract between us and the customer is subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, if the customer is a consumer and is habitually resident in another country, protection remains in accordance with the relevant provisions of the country of residence, which cannot be deviated from by agreement.
(3) Ist der Kunde Kaufmann im Sinne des § 1 Absatz 1 HGB, eine juristische Person des öffentlichen Rechts oder ein öffentlich-rechtliches Sondervermögen, so sind die Gerichte in Hartha für alle Streitigkeiten aus oder im Zusammenhang mit dem betreffenden Vertragsverhältnis ausschließlich zuständig. In allen anderen Fällen können wir oder der Kunde Klage vor jedem aufgrund gesetzlicher Vorschriften zuständigen Gericht erheben.
(4) Wir weisen Sie darauf hin, daß Sie als Verbraucher neben dem ordentlichen Rechtsweg auch die Möglichkeit einer außergerichtlichen Beilegung von Streitigkeiten gemäß Verordnung (EU) Nr. 524/2013 haben. Einzelheiten dazu finden sich in Verordnung (EU) Nr. 524/2013 und unter der Internetadresse: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. We point out in accordance with § 36 VSBG that we are not obliged to participate in an extrajudicial dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
(5) Should a provision of these general terms and conditions be or become ineffective, the legal validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. Instead of the ineffective provision, an effective provision is deemed to have been agreed which comes closest to the economic one desired by the parties.